Conflict of interest and funding disclosures: None declared.
Histamine receptors expressed in circulating progenitor cells have reciprocal actions in ligation-induced arteriosclerosis
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Pathology International © 2013 Japanese Society of Pathology and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Volume 63, Issue 9, pages 435–447, September 2013
How to Cite
Yamada, S., Wang, K.-Y., Tanimoto, A., Guo, X., Nabeshima, A., Watanabe, T. and Sasaguri, Y. (2013), Histamine receptors expressed in circulating progenitor cells have reciprocal actions in ligation-induced arteriosclerosis. Pathology International, 63: 435–447. doi: 10.1111/pin.12091
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUN 2013
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Tokyo, Japan. Grant Numbers: 19590413, 20590416, 24790394
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.