Phosphorylation of Thr1495 of nestin in a mouse model of cerebral ischemia and reperfusion damage
Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Pathology International © 2013 Japanese Society of Pathology and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Volume 63, Issue 9, pages 448–456, September 2013
How to Cite
Matsuda, Y., Suzuki, G., Kusano, T., Kawamoto, Y., Yoshimura, H., Fuse, A., Yokota, H., Naito, Z. and Ishiwata, T. (2013), Phosphorylation of Thr1495 of nestin in a mouse model of cerebral ischemia and reperfusion damage. Pathology International, 63: 448–456. doi: 10.1111/pin.12092
- Issue online: 8 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 JAN 2013
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science. Grant Numbers: 25462127, 25461027
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, and Technology (MEXT), Japan. Grant Number: S0801035
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.