Conflict of interest: The authors declare no conflict of interest.
Intraperitoneal administration of tangled multiwalled carbon nanotubes of 15 nm in diameter does not induce mesothelial carcinogenesis in rats
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Pathology International © 2013 Japanese Society of Pathology and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Volume 63, Issue 9, pages 457–462, September 2013
How to Cite
Nagai, H., Okazaki, Y., Chew, S. H., Misawa, N., Miyata, Y., Shinohara, H. and Toyokuni, S. (2013), Intraperitoneal administration of tangled multiwalled carbon nanotubes of 15 nm in diameter does not induce mesothelial carcinogenesis in rats. Pathology International, 63: 457–462. doi: 10.1111/pin.12093
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUL 2013
- Princess Takamatsu Cancer Research Fund. Grant Number: 10-24213
- Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare of Japan
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT) of Japan
- MEXT Special Coordination Funds for Promoting Science and Technology Grant
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science Fellows
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.