Disclosure statement: None declared.
JNK1 and JNK2 regulate α-SMA in hepatic stellate cells during CCl4-induced fibrosis in the rat liver
Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Pathology International © 2013 Japanese Society of Pathology and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Volume 63, Issue 10, pages 483–491, October 2013
How to Cite
Hong, I.-H., Park, S.-J., Goo, M.-J., Lee, H.-R., Park, J.-K., Ki, M.-R., Kim, S.-H., Lee, E.-M., Kim, A.-Y. and Jeong, K.-S. (2013), JNK1 and JNK2 regulate α-SMA in hepatic stellate cells during CCl4-induced fibrosis in the rat liver. Pathology International, 63: 483–491. doi: 10.1111/pin.12094
- Issue online: 22 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 APR 2013
- Korea Health Industry Development Institute. Grant Number: A111551
- Bio-industry Technology Development Program of iPET (Korea Institute of Planning and Evaluation for Technology in Food, Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries). Grant Number: 312062-5
- Ministry for Food, Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries, Republic of Korea
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.