Reappraisal of TLE-1 immunohistochemical staining and molecular detection of SS18-SSX fusion transcripts for synovial sarcoma
Version of Record online: 15 JAN 2014
© 2013 The Authors. Pathology International © 2013 Japanese Society of Pathology and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Volume 63, Issue 12, pages 573–580, December 2013
How to Cite
Chuang, H.-C., Hsu, S.-C., Huang, C.-G., Hsueh, S., Ng, K.-F. and Chen, T.-C. (2013), Reappraisal of TLE-1 immunohistochemical staining and molecular detection of SS18-SSX fusion transcripts for synovial sarcoma. Pathology International, 63: 573–580. doi: 10.1111/pin.12113
- Issue online: 15 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 15 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUN 2013
- Department of Health. Grant Number: DOH99-TD-C-111-006
- National Science Council. Grant Number: 101-2320-B-182A-008
- Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, Lin-Kou, Taiwan. Grant Numbers: CLRPG340547, CMRPG3A1182
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.