Declaration of interest: None declared.
KRAS mutation positive mucinous adenocarcinoma originating in mature ovarian teratoma: Case report and review of literature
Version of Record online: 15 JAN 2014
© 2013 The Authors. Pathology International © 2013 Japanese Society of Pathology and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Volume 63, Issue 12, pages 611–614, December 2013
How to Cite
Hershkovitz, D., Vlodavsky, E., Simon, E. and Ben-Izhak, O. (2013), KRAS mutation positive mucinous adenocarcinoma originating in mature ovarian teratoma: Case report and review of literature. Pathology International, 63: 611–614. doi: 10.1111/pin.12123
- Issue online: 15 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 15 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.