Conflicts of interest: None declared.
Combined high-grade neuroendocrine carcinoma of the lung: Clinicopathological and immunohistochemical study of 34 surgically resected cases
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Pathology International © 2014 Japanese Society of Pathology and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Volume 64, Issue 1, pages 28–33, January 2014
How to Cite
Yamada, K., Maeshima, A. M., Tsuta, K. and Tsuda, H. (2014), Combined high-grade neuroendocrine carcinoma of the lung: Clinicopathological and immunohistochemical study of 34 surgically resected cases. Pathology International, 64: 28–33. doi: 10.1111/pin.12127
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 2013
- Foundation for Promotion of Cancer Research
- National Cancer Center Research and Development Fund
- Ministry of Health, Labor, and Welfare in Japan
- 1World Health Organization Classification of Tumours. Pathology and Genetics of Tumours of the Lung, Pleura, Thymus and Heart. Lyon, France: IARC Press, 2004., , et al.
- 14International Union Against Cancer: TNM Classification of Malignant Tumours, 7th edn. New York, NY: Wiley-Blackwell, 2009., , .
- 16Japanese Lung Cancer Registry Study: First prospective enrollment of a large number of surgical and nonsurgical cases in 2002. J Thorac Oncol. 2010; 5: 1369–1375., , et al.