Intraductal dissemination of papillary adenocarcinoma of the ampulla of Vater in the pancreatic duct
Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Pathology International © 2014 Japanese Society of Pathology and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Volume 64, Issue 1, pages 39–44, January 2014
How to Cite
Matsubara, A., Nara, S., Sekine, S., Ojima, H., Kosuge, T., Shimada, K., Kushima, R., Kanai, Y. and Hiraoka, N. (2014), Intraductal dissemination of papillary adenocarcinoma of the ampulla of Vater in the pancreatic duct. Pathology International, 64: 39–44. doi: 10.1111/pin.12131
- Issue online: 29 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 OCT 2013
- Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare of Japan
- National Cancer Center Research and Development Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.