The paper has been written in the framework of the research program SCALES carried out by Panteia/EIM and financed by the Dutch Ministry of Economic Affairs, Agriculture and Innovation.
The relationship between start-ups, market mobility and employment growth: An empirical analysis for Dutch regions†
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). Papers in Regional Science © 2013 RSAI
Papers in Regional Science
Volume 93, Issue 1, pages 203–217, March 2014
How to Cite
Koster, S. and van Stel, A. (2014), The relationship between start-ups, market mobility and employment growth: An empirical analysis for Dutch regions. Papers in Regional Science, 93: 203–217. doi: 10.1111/pirs.12000
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!