This research was funded by the Taiwan Interchange Association. We would like to thank the Taiwan Interchange Association for giving us the opportunity to conduct this study. We thank Akiko Kudo for arranging for us to use the Global Reference Solution database. Also, we would like to thank three anonymous referees for their valuable comments and suggestions. The opinions expressed in this paper are the sole responsibility of the authors.
Location choice of multinational enterprises in China: Comparison between Japan and Taiwan†
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2013
© 2013 the author(s). Papers in Regional Science © 2013 RSAI
Papers in Regional Science
How to Cite
Chang, K.-I., Hayakawa, K. and Matsuura, T. (2013), Location choice of multinational enterprises in China: Comparison between Japan and Taiwan. Papers in Regional Science. doi: 10.1111/pirs.12001
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 SEP 2010
- Taiwan Interchange Association
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!