The authors are grateful to the anonymous referees for their helpful comments and suggestions to earlier versions of this paper. Xiujian Peng acknowledges financial support from Australian Research Council's Discovery Project (DP0880087).
The economic effects of facilitating the flow of rural workers to urban employment in China†
Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). Papers in Regional Science © 2013 RSAI
Papers in Regional Science
Volume 93, Issue 3, pages 619–642, August 2014
How to Cite
Mai, Y., Peng, X., Dixon, P. and Rimmer, M. (2014), The economic effects of facilitating the flow of rural workers to urban employment in China. Papers in Regional Science, 93: 619–642. doi: 10.1111/pirs.12004
- Issue online: 14 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2011
- Australian Research Council's Discovery Project. Grant Number: DP0880087
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!