The authors would like to thank Alex Coad, Davide Pirino, Federico Tamagni, Marco Duenas as well as the participants of the 4th Summer Conference in Regional Science 2011 in Dresden and of the DRUID Winter Conference 2012 in Cambridge for helpful comments and suggestions on an earlier draft of this paper. The paper has also benefited from detailed comments of two anonymous referees. The usual disclaimers apply.
Characteristics of regional industry-specific employment growth rates' distributions
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). Papers in Regional Science © 2013 RSAI
Papers in Regional Science
Special Issue: Regional Labour Markets. Guest editors: Uwe Blien, Stefan Fuchs and Georg Hirte
Volume 92, Issue 2, pages 249–270, June 2013
How to Cite
Duschl, M. and Brenner, T. (2013), Characteristics of regional industry-specific employment growth rates' distributions. Papers in Regional Science, 92: 249–270. doi: 10.1111/pirs.12011
- Issue published online: 31 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!