An earlier version of this article was presented at the DIME Workshop: Regional innovation and growth Pécs, Hungary, 31 March–1 April 2011. The authors would like to thank Cindy Lopes Bento, Sabine Dörry, Alessio Fusco, Ludovic Halbert, Philippe van Kerm and three anonymous referees for their useful comments and suggestions.
The geography of innovation in a small metropolitan region: An intra-regional approach in Luxembourg†
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). Papers in Regional Science © 2013 RSAI
Papers in Regional Science
Volume 93, Issue 4, pages 703–725, November 2014
How to Cite
Dautel, V. and Walther, O. (2014), The geography of innovation in a small metropolitan region: An intra-regional approach in Luxembourg. Papers in Regional Science, 93: 703–725. doi: 10.1111/pirs.12019
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!