The views expressed in this article are those of the authors and are not necessarily those of the US Census Bureau. We would like to thank three anonymous reviewers for their insightful comments on a previous version of this paper.
Living and working in ethnic enclaves: English Language proficiency of immigrants in US metropolitan areas†
Article first published online: 26 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). Papers in Regional Science © 2013 RSAI
Papers in Regional Science
Special Issue: Regional Labour Markets. Guest editors: Uwe Blien, Stefan Fuchs and Georg Hirte
Volume 92, Issue 2, pages 305–328, June 2013
How to Cite
Beckhusen, J., Florax, R. J.G.M., de Graaff, T., Poot, J. and Waldorf, B. (2013), Living and working in ethnic enclaves: English Language proficiency of immigrants in US metropolitan areas. Papers in Regional Science, 92: 305–328. doi: 10.1111/pirs.12023
- Issue published online: 31 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 26 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!