I am grateful to Gianluigi Ferraris and Matteo Morini who provided patient and continuous help in writing the simulation program, to Giuseppe Tattara who shared data that he had accessed for other purposes as well as to Marco Valentini who prepared the database. Most importantly, I would like to express my gratitude to Pietro Terna for his continuous help, assistance and encouragement.
Trajectories in geographical space out of communication in acquaintance space: An agent-based model of a textile industrial district†
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). Papers in Regional Science © 2013 RSAI
Papers in Regional Science
Volume 93, Issue Supplement S1, pages S179–S201, November 2014
How to Cite
Fioretti, G. (2014), Trajectories in geographical space out of communication in acquaintance space: An agent-based model of a textile industrial district. Papers in Regional Science, 93: S179–S201. doi: 10.1111/pirs.12033
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!