This project was supported by Award No. 2009-SQ-B9-K101 by the National Institute of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, US Department of Justice. The opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this publication are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect those of the Department of Justice.
Finite sample properties of Moran's I test for spatial autocorrelation in tobit models†
Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). Papers in Regional Science © 2013 RSAI
Papers in Regional Science
Volume 93, Issue 4, pages 773–781, November 2014
How to Cite
Amaral, P. V. and Anselin, L. (2014), Finite sample properties of Moran's I test for spatial autocorrelation in tobit models. Papers in Regional Science, 93: 773–781. doi: 10.1111/pirs.12034
- Issue online: 7 NOV 2014
- Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 2012
- National Institute of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, US Department of Justice. Grant Number: 2009-SQ-B9-K101
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!