The authors acknowledge financial support from the Spanish Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia (ECO2009-09332 and ECO2010-16934 projects, and grant AP2008-03561), the DGA (ADETRE research group), FEDER, and the Generalitat (2009SGR102). Earlier versions of this paper were presented at the 59th Annual North American Meetings of the Regional Science Association International (Ottawa, 2012) and at the XXXVII Symposium of Economic Analysis (Vigo 2012). All the comments made by participants at these events were highly appreciated. We thank Murray Jorgensen for sharing with us his R code.
Size distributions for all cities: Which one is best?†
Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). Papers in Regional Science © 2013 RSAI
Papers in Regional Science
Volume 94, Issue 1, pages 177–196, March 2015
How to Cite
González-Val, R., Ramos, A., Sanz-Gracia, F. and Vera-Cabello, M. (2015), Size distributions for all cities: Which one is best?. Papers in Regional Science, 94: 177–196. doi: 10.1111/pirs.12037
- Issue online: 13 MAR 2015
- Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2012
- Spanish Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia. Grant Numbers: ECO2009-09332, ECO2010-16934, AP2008-03561
- Generalitat. Grant Number: 2009SGR102
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!