The impact of Hudson-Bergen Light Rail on residential property appreciation
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). Papers in Regional Science © 2013 RSAI
Papers in Regional Science
Volume 93, Issue Supplement S1, pages S79–S97, November 2014
How to Cite
Kim, K. and Lahr, M. L. (2014), The impact of Hudson-Bergen Light Rail on residential property appreciation. Papers in Regional Science, 93: S79–S97. doi: 10.1111/pirs.12038
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!