The main body of this work was done while both authors were employed by BAK Basel Economics. We thank Paul Cheshire, London School of Economics, Alan Freeman, Greater London Authority, and the discussants of the international workshop on ‘Defining and Measuring Metropolitan Regions’ held at the OECD in Paris on 27 November 2006 and anonymous referees for their valuable comments. The usual caveats apply.
Defining and measuring urban regions: A sensitivity analysis†
Article first published online: 26 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). Papers in Regional Science © 2013 RSAI
Papers in Regional Science
Volume 94, Issue 1, pages 219–226, March 2015
How to Cite
Haisch, T. and Müller, U. (2015), Defining and measuring urban regions: A sensitivity analysis. Papers in Regional Science, 94: 219–226. doi: 10.1111/pirs.12043
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2015
- Article first published online: 26 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!