This research was funded in part by National Institute of Justice (NIJ) Graduate Research Fellowship 2010-IJ-CX-0003. NIJ funding is gratefully acknowledged.
The effect of growth in foreign born population share on county homicide rates: A spatial panel approach†
Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). Papers in Regional Science © 2013 RSAI
Papers in Regional Science
Volume 93, Issue Supplement S1, pages S1–S23, November 2014
How to Cite
Ruther, M. (2014), The effect of growth in foreign born population share on county homicide rates: A spatial panel approach. Papers in Regional Science, 93: S1–S23. doi: 10.1111/pirs.12045
- Issue online: 26 NOV 2014
- Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 2012
- National Institute of Justice (NIJ). Grant Number: 2010-IJ-CX-0003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!