This research was supported by the West Virginia Higher Education Policy Commission. The views expressed in this paper are the views of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the West Virginia Higher Education Policy Commission. We thank three anonymous referees for helpful comments on an earlier draft. The authors assume responsibility for any remaining errors.
Merit-based college tuition assistance and the conditional probability of in-state work†
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). Papers in Regional Science © 2013 RSAI
Papers in Regional Science
Volume 94, Issue 1, pages 197–218, March 2015
How to Cite
Leguizamon, J. S. and Hammond, G. W. (2015), Merit-based college tuition assistance and the conditional probability of in-state work. Papers in Regional Science, 94: 197–218. doi: 10.1111/pirs.12053
- Issue online: 13 MAR 2015
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 DEC 2012
- West Virginia Higher Education Policy Commission
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!