Growth responses and ion accumulation in the halophytic legume Prosopis strombulifera are determined by Na2SO4 and NaCl
Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2013
© 2013 German Botanical Society and The Royal Botanical Society of the Netherlands
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 97–106, January 2014
How to Cite
Reginato, M., Sosa, L., Llanes, A., Hampp, E., Vettorazzi, N., Reinoso, H., Luna, V. (2014), Growth responses and ion accumulation in the halophytic legume Prosopis strombulifera are determined by Na2SO4 and NaCl. Plant Biology, 16: 97–106. doi: 10.1111/plb.12001
- Issue online: 23 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 OCT 2012
- CONICET PIP. Grant Number: 5628
- PICT-ANPCYT. Grant Number: 02232/07
- SECYT- Universidad Nacional de Río Cuarto and Ministerio de Ciencia y Tecnología de la Provincia de Córdoba. Grant Number: R No 1210/2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!