Functional characterisation of wheat Pgip genes reveals their involvement in the local response to wounding
Article first published online: 10 APR 2013
© 2013 German Botanical Society and The Royal Botanical Society of the Netherlands
Volume 15, Issue 6, pages 1019–1024, November 2013
How to Cite
Janni, M., Bozzini, T., Moscetti, I., Volpi, C., D'Ovidio, R. (2013), Functional characterisation of wheat Pgip genes reveals their involvement in the local response to wounding. Plant Biology, 15: 1019–1024. doi: 10.1111/plb.12002
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2012
- Italian Ministry of University and Research
- FISR-Fondo Integrativo Speciale per la Ricerca
- Italian Ministry of Agricultural, Food and Forestry Policies
- Progetto Internazionale di Sequenziamento del Genoma di Frumenti
- Mappa fisica del Cromosoma 5A
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!