Does the Cyanophora paradoxa genome revise our view on the evolution of photorespiratory enzymes?
Article first published online: 2 APR 2013
© 2013 German Botanical Society and The Royal Botanical Society of the Netherlands
Special Issue: Photorespiration
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 759–768, July 2013
How to Cite
Kern, R., Eisenhut, M., Bauwe, H., Weber, A. P. M., Hagemann, M. (2013), Does the Cyanophora paradoxa genome revise our view on the evolution of photorespiratory enzymes?. Plant Biology, 15: 759–768. doi: 10.1111/plb.12003
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 OCT 2012
- DFG (Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft)
- Forschergruppe FOR. Grant Number: 1186
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!