Observation of polyphosphate bodies and DNA during the cell division cycle of Synechococcus elongatus PCC 7942
Article first published online: 10 APR 2013
© 2013 German Botanical Society and The Royal Botanical Society of the Netherlands
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 258–263, January 2014
How to Cite
Seki, Y., Nitta, K., Kaneko, Y. (2014), Observation of polyphosphate bodies and DNA during the cell division cycle of Synechococcus elongatus PCC 7942. Plant Biology, 16: 258–263. doi: 10.1111/plb.12008
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!