Sexual reproduction of the pentaploid, short-styled Oxalis pes-caprae allows the production of viable offspring
Article first published online: 17 APR 2013
© 2013 German Botanical Society and The Royal Botanical Society of the Netherlands
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 208–214, January 2014
How to Cite
Costa, J., Ferrero, V., Loureiro, J., Castro, M., Navarro, L., Castro, S. (2014), Sexual reproduction of the pentaploid, short-styled Oxalis pes-caprae allows the production of viable offspring. Plant Biology, 16: 208–214. doi: 10.1111/plb.12010
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2012
- Portuguese Foundation for Science and Technology (FCT). Grant Number: PTDC/BIA-BIC/110824/2009
- CRUP Acções Integradas Luso-Espanholas. Grant Number: E10/10
- Spanish DGICYT. Grant Number: CGL2009-10466
- European Union
- Xunta de Galicia. Grant Number: INCITE09-3103009PR
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!