Strasburger / De Vries Review
Ethylene – and oxygen signalling – drive plant survival during flooding
Article first published online: 10 APR 2013
© 2013 German Botanical Society and The Royal Botanical Society of the Netherlands
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 426–435, May 2013
How to Cite
Voesenek, L. A. C. J., Sasidharan, R. (2013), Ethylene – and oxygen signalling – drive plant survival during flooding. Plant Biology, 15: 426–435. doi: 10.1111/plb.12014
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 OCT 2012
- Centre for Biosystems Genomics grant. Grant Number: CBSG2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!