Differential response of antioxidative systems of maize (Zea mays L.) roots cell walls to osmotic and heavy metal stress
Version of Record online: 10 APR 2013
© 2013 German Botanical Society and The Royal Botanical Society of the Netherlands
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 88–96, January 2014
How to Cite
Vuletić, M., Hadži-Tašković Šukalović, V., Marković, K., Kravić, N., Vučinić, Ž., Maksimović, V. (2014), Differential response of antioxidative systems of maize (Zea mays L.) roots cell walls to osmotic and heavy metal stress. Plant Biology, 16: 88–96. doi: 10.1111/plb.12017
- Issue online: 23 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 AUG 2012
- Ministry of Education and Science of Republic of Serbia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!