Differential response of antioxidative systems of maize (Zea mays L.) roots cell walls to osmotic and heavy metal stress
Article first published online: 10 APR 2013
© 2013 German Botanical Society and The Royal Botanical Society of the Netherlands
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 88–96, January 2014
How to Cite
Vuletić, M., Hadži-Tašković Šukalović, V., Marković, K., Kravić, N., Vučinić, Ž., Maksimović, V. (2014), Differential response of antioxidative systems of maize (Zea mays L.) roots cell walls to osmotic and heavy metal stress. Plant Biology, 16: 88–96. doi: 10.1111/plb.12017
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 AUG 2012
- Ministry of Education and Science of Republic of Serbia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!