Moderate water stress causes different stomatal and non-stomatal changes in the photosynthetic functioning of Phaseolus vulgaris L. genotypes
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2013
© 2013 German Botanical Society and The Royal Botanical Society of the Netherlands
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 133–146, January 2014
How to Cite
Ramalho, J. C., Zlatev, Z. S., Leitão, A. E., Pais, I. P., Fortunato, A. S., Lidon, F. C. (2014), Moderate water stress causes different stomatal and non-stomatal changes in the photosynthetic functioning of Phaseolus vulgaris L. genotypes. Plant Biology, 16: 133–146. doi: 10.1111/plb.12018
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 OCT 2012
- EU programme SOCRATES-ERASMUS. Grant Number: 60911-IC-1-2002-1-BG-ERASMUS-EUC-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!