Ontogenesis of the collapsed layer during haustorium development in the root hemi-parasite Santalum album Linn
Article first published online: 17 APR 2013
© 2013 German Botanical Society and The Royal Botanical Society of the Netherlands
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 282–290, January 2014
How to Cite
Yang, X., Zhang, X., Teixeira da Silva, J. A., Liang, K., Deng, R., Ma, G. (2014), Ontogenesis of the collapsed layer during haustorium development in the root hemi-parasite Santalum album Linn. Plant Biology, 16: 282–290. doi: 10.1111/plb.12026
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30972295, 31100498, 31270720
- Natural Science Foundation of Guangdong Province. Grant Number: Y031061001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!