Two redundant octanoyltransferases and one obligatory lipoyl synthase provide protein-lipoylation autonomy to plastids of Arabidopsis
Article first published online: 15 APR 2013
© 2013 German Botanical Society and The Royal Botanical Society of the Netherlands
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 35–42, January 2014
How to Cite
Ewald, R., Hoffmann, C., Neuhaus, E., Bauwe, H. (2014), Two redundant octanoyltransferases and one obligatory lipoyl synthase provide protein-lipoylation autonomy to plastids of Arabidopsis. Plant Biology, 16: 35–42. doi: 10.1111/plb.12028
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 FEB 2013
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: BA 1177/9
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!