Auxin transport during root gravitropism: transporters and techniques
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2013
© 2013 German Botanical Society and The Royal Botanical Society of the Netherlands
Special Issue: Plant Biology in Space. Guest Editors: V. Legué & K. Palme. The German Botanical Society, the Royal Botanical Society of the Netherlands and Wiley have published this supplement without financial support.
Volume 16, Issue Supplement s1, pages 50–57, January 2014
How to Cite
Geisler, M., Wang, B., Zhu, J. (2014), Auxin transport during root gravitropism: transporters and techniques. Plant Biology, 16: 50–57. doi: 10.1111/plb.12030
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 JAN 2013
- Novartis Foundation
- University of Fribourg
- Swiss National Funds
- Pol de Recherche
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!