Metabolic responses of Quercus ilex seedlings to wounding analysed with nuclear magnetic resonance profiling
Article first published online: 17 APR 2013
© 2013 German Botanical Society and The Royal Botanical Society of the Netherlands
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 395–403, March 2014
How to Cite
Sardans, J., Gargallo-Garriga, A., Pérez-Trujillo, M., Parella, T.J., Seco, R., Filella, I., Peñuelas, J. (2014), Metabolic responses of Quercus ilex seedlings to wounding analysed with nuclear magnetic resonance profiling. Plant Biology, 16: 395–403. doi: 10.1111/plb.12032
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 JAN 2013
- Spanish Government. Grant Numbers: CGL2010-17172, CTQ 2009-08328
- Consolider-Ingenio Montes. Grant Number: CSD2008-00040
- Catalan Government. Grant Number: SGR 2009-458
- MEC (Spanish Government). Grant Number: BES-2005-6989
- Fundación Ramón Areces
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!