Photorespiration – a driver for evolutionary innovations and key to better crops
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
© 2013 German Botanical Society and The Royal Botanical Society of the Netherlands
Special Issue: Photorespiration
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 621–623, July 2013
How to Cite
Weber, A. P. M. and Bauwe, H. (2013), Photorespiration – a driver for evolutionary innovations and key to better crops. Plant Biology, 15: 621–623. doi: 10.1111/plb.12036
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!