Pollen packaging and dispensing: adaption of patterns of anther dehiscence and flowering traits to pollination in three Epimedium species
Version of Record online: 24 APR 2013
© 2013 German Botanical Society and The Royal Botanical Society of the Netherlands
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 227–233, January 2014
How to Cite
Li, X.-X., Wang, H., Gituru, R. W., Guo, Y.-H., Yang, C.-F. (2014), Pollen packaging and dispensing: adaption of patterns of anther dehiscence and flowering traits to pollination in three Epimedium species. Plant Biology, 16: 227–233. doi: 10.1111/plb.12040
- Issue online: 23 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 31170214, 30970196, 31070206
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!