Cytoskeleton organisation during the infection of three brown algal species, Ectocarpus siliculosus, Ectocarpus crouaniorum and Pylaiella littoralis, by the intracellular marine oomycete Eurychasma dicksonii
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2013
© 2013 German Botanical Society and The Royal Botanical Society of the Netherlands
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 272–281, January 2014
How to Cite
Tsirigoti, A., Küpper, F. C., Gachon, C. M. M., Katsaros, C. (2014), Cytoskeleton organisation during the infection of three brown algal species, Ectocarpus siliculosus, Ectocarpus crouaniorum and Pylaiella littoralis, by the intracellular marine oomycete Eurychasma dicksonii. Plant Biology, 16: 272–281. doi: 10.1111/plb.12041
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 2012
- University of Athens
- TOTAL Foundation
- European Commission
- ASSEMBLE. Grant Number: 227788
- Scottish Funding Council. Grant Number: HR09011
- UK NERC. Grant Number: NE/J00460X/1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!