These authors contributed equally to this work.
The sex-linked region in Populus tremuloides Turesson 141 corresponds to a pericentromeric region of about two million base pairs on P. trichocarpa chromosome 19
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2013
© 2013 German Botanical Society and The Royal Botanical Society of the Netherlands
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 411–418, March 2014
How to Cite
Kersten, B., Pakull, B., Groppe, K., Lueneburg, J., Fladung, M. (2014), The sex-linked region in Populus tremuloides Turesson 141 corresponds to a pericentromeric region of about two million base pairs on P. trichocarpa chromosome 19. Plant Biology, 16: 411–418. doi: 10.1111/plb.12048
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2013
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG). Grant Numbers: FL263/2-1, FL263/15-1
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!