Changes in DNA methylation fingerprint of Quercus ilex trees in response to experimental field drought simulating projected climate change
Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2013
© 2013 German Botanical Society and The Royal Botanical Society of the Netherlands
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 419–427, March 2014
How to Cite
Rico, L., Ogaya, R., Barbeta, A., Peñuelas, J. (2014), Changes in DNA methylation fingerprint of Quercus ilex trees in response to experimental field drought simulating projected climate change. Plant Biology, 16: 419–427. doi: 10.1111/plb.12049
- Issue online: 26 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2013
- Spanish Government projects. Grant Number: CGL2010-17172
- Consolider Ingenio Montes. Grant Number: CSD2008-00040
- Catalan Government project. Grant Number: SGR2009-458
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!