These authors contributed equally to this paper.
Effects of 24-epibrassinolide on plant growth, osmotic regulation and ion homeostasis of salt-stressed canola
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2013
© 2013 German Botanical Society and The Royal Botanical Society of the Netherlands
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 440–450, March 2014
How to Cite
Liu, J., Gao, H., Wang, X., Zheng, Q., Wang, C., Wang, X., Wang, Q. (2014), Effects of 24-epibrassinolide on plant growth, osmotic regulation and ion homeostasis of salt-stressed canola. Plant Biology, 16: 440–450. doi: 10.1111/plb.12052
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 DEC 2012
- Jiangsu independent innovation program of agricultural science and technology. Grant Number: CX121005-04
- National training programs of innovation and entrepreneurship for undergraduates. Grant Number: 121030726
- Training programs of innovation and entrepreneurship for undergraduates of Nanjing Agricultural University. Grant Number: 1213A01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!