Soilless cultivation of soybean for Bioregenerative Life-Support Systems: a literature review and the experience of the MELiSSA Project – Food characterisation Phase I
Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2013
© 2013 German Botanical Society and The Royal Botanical Society of the Netherlands
Special Issue: Plant Biology in Space. Guest Editors: V. Legué & K. Palme. The German Botanical Society, the Royal Botanical Society of the Netherlands and Wiley have published this supplement without financial support.
Volume 16, Issue Supplement s1, pages 69–78, January 2014
How to Cite
Paradiso, R., De Micco, V., Buonomo, R., Aronne, G., Barbieri, G., De Pascale, S. (2014), Soilless cultivation of soybean for Bioregenerative Life-Support Systems: a literature review and the experience of the MELiSSA Project – Food characterisation Phase I. Plant Biology, 16: 69–78. doi: 10.1111/plb.12056
- Issue online: 23 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 JAN 2013
- European Space Agency
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!