Population genetic diversity and species relationships in the genus Rhinanthus L. based on microsatellite markers
Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2013
© 2013 German Botanical Society and The Royal Botanical Society of the Netherlands
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 495–502, March 2014
How to Cite
Talve, T., McGlaughlin, M. E., Helenurm, K., Wallace, L. E., Oja, T. (2014), Population genetic diversity and species relationships in the genus Rhinanthus L. based on microsatellite markers. Plant Biology, 16: 495–502. doi: 10.1111/plb.12057
- Issue online: 26 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAR 2013
- European Regional Development Fund (Center of Excellence FIBIR)
- Estonian Science Foundation. Grant Number: 7544
- University of South Dakota
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!