Phylogeography and genetic effects of habitat fragmentation on endangered Taxus yunnanensis in southwest China as revealed by microsatellite data
Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2013
© 2013 German Botanical Society and The Royal Botanical Society of the Netherlands
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 365–374, March 2014
How to Cite
Miao, Y. C., Lang, X. D., Zhang, Z. Z., Su, J. R. (2014), Phylogeography and genetic effects of habitat fragmentation on endangered Taxus yunnanensis in southwest China as revealed by microsatellite data. Plant Biology, 16: 365–374. doi: 10.1111/plb.12059
- Issue online: 26 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAR 2013
- Ministry of Science and Technology of China. Grant Number: 2012BAD22B0103
- Research Institute of Resource Insects
- Chinese Academy of Forestry. Grant Number: RIRI200703Z
- Yunnan Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 2008CD200
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!