Interactions and competition processes among tree species in young experimental mixed forests, assessed with chlorophyll fluorescence and leaf morphology
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2013
© 2013 German Botanical Society and The Royal Botanical Society of the Netherlands
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 323–331, March 2014
How to Cite
Pollastrini, M., Holland, V., Brüggemann, W., Koricheva, J., Jussila, I., Scherer-Lorenzen, M., Berger, S., Bussotti, F. (2014), Interactions and competition processes among tree species in young experimental mixed forests, assessed with chlorophyll fluorescence and leaf morphology. Plant Biology, 16: 323–331. doi: 10.1111/plb.12068
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2013
- European Union Seventh Framework Programme. Grant Numbers: FP7/2007-2013, 265171
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!