Cloning and characterisation of a putative pollen-specific polygalacturonase gene (CpPG1) differentially regulated during pollen development in zucchini (Cucurbita pepo L.)
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2013
© 2013 German Botanical Society and The Royal Botanical Society of the Netherlands
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 457–466, March 2014
How to Cite
Carvajal, F., Garrido, D., Jamilena, M., Rosales, R. (2014), Cloning and characterisation of a putative pollen-specific polygalacturonase gene (CpPG1) differentially regulated during pollen development in zucchini (Cucurbita pepo L.). Plant Biology, 16: 457–466. doi: 10.1111/plb.12070
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 2013
- Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia. Grant Numbers: AGL2011-30568-CO2-01, C02-02/ALI
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!