Growth alteration and leaf biochemical responses in Phaseolus vulgaris exposed to different doses of ionising radiation
Version of Record online: 14 AUG 2013
© 2013 German Botanical Society and The Royal Botanical Society of the Netherlands
Special Issue: Plant Biology in Space. Guest Editors: V. Legué & K. Palme. The German Botanical Society, the Royal Botanical Society of the Netherlands and Wiley have published this supplement without financial support.
Volume 16, Issue Supplement s1, pages 194–202, January 2014
How to Cite
Arena, C., De Micco, V., De Maio, A. (2014), Growth alteration and leaf biochemical responses in Phaseolus vulgaris exposed to different doses of ionising radiation. Plant Biology, 16: 194–202. doi: 10.1111/plb.12076
- Issue online: 23 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!