Community structures of N2-fixing bacteria associated with the phyllosphere of a Holm oak forest and their response to drought
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2013
© 2013 German Botanical Society and The Royal Botanical Society of the Netherlands
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 586–593, May 2014
How to Cite
Rico, L., Ogaya, R., Terradas, J., Peñuelas, J. (2014), Community structures of N2-fixing bacteria associated with the phyllosphere of a Holm oak forest and their response to drought. Plant Biology, 16: 586–593. doi: 10.1111/plb.12082
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 2013
- Spanish Government projects. Grant Number: CGL2010-17172
- Consolider Ingenio Montes. Grant Number: CSD2008-00040
- Catalan Government project. Grant Number: SGR2009-458
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!