These authors contributed equally to this work.
Identification, characterisation and molecular modelling of two AP endonucleases from base excision repair pathway in sugarcane provide insights on the early evolution of green plants
Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2013
© 2013 German Botanical Society and The Royal Botanical Society of the Netherlands
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 622–631, May 2014
How to Cite
Maira, N., Torres, T. M., de Oliveira, A. L., de Medeiros, S. R. B., Agnez-Lima, L. F., Lima, J. P. M. S., Scortecci, K. C. (2014), Identification, characterisation and molecular modelling of two AP endonucleases from base excision repair pathway in sugarcane provide insights on the early evolution of green plants. Plant Biology, 16: 622–631. doi: 10.1111/plb.12083
- Issue online: 9 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAR 2013
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
- Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento Pessoal de Nível Superior (CAPES)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!