Comparing simple root phenotyping methods on a core set of rice genotypes
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2013
© 2013 German Botanical Society and The Royal Botanical Society of the Netherlands
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 632–642, May 2014
How to Cite
Shrestha, R., Al-Shugeairy, Z., Al-Ogaidi, F., Munasinghe, M., Radermacher, M., Vandenhirtz, J., Price, A. H. (2014), Comparing simple root phenotyping methods on a core set of rice genotypes. Plant Biology, 16: 632–642. doi: 10.1111/plb.12096
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2013
- Generation Challenge Programme project ‘Targeting Drought-Avoidance Root Traits to Enhance Rice Productivity under Water-Limited Environments’
- Commonwealth Scholarship
- Iraqi Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!