Phosphorylation pattern of Rubisco activase in Arabidopsis leaves
Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2013
© 2013 German Botanical Society and The Royal Botanical Society of the Netherlands
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 550–557, May 2014
How to Cite
Boex-Fontvieille, E., Daventure, M., Jossier, M., Hodges, M., Zivy, M., Tcherkez, G. (2014), Phosphorylation pattern of Rubisco activase in Arabidopsis leaves. Plant Biology, 16: 550–557. doi: 10.1111/plb.12100
- Issue online: 9 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAY 2013
- Institut Fédératif de Recherche 87
- Labex Saclay Plant Science
- Agence Nationale de la Recherche. Grant Numbers: 08-330055, 12-000101
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!